SA – SAFe Agilist
When we talk about Scaling Agile Framework, SAFe Agilist training and certification is basic and mandatory training for Scaling large scale organisations. Mostly in every organization, the Agile journey starts with a small team, and once there is achievement in the venture, the basic for scaling becomes quite evident. SAFe Agilist is a two-day training which will guide managers, executives and Agile change agents who are answerable for leading a Lean/Agile variation initiative in a large software enterprise. By getting this certification, you show your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise framework.
By the end of this SA training course, attendees will be able to apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve output, employee appointment, time to market, and quality. They will be able to apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on real-world examples, lecture, and insights by Scaled Agile specialists. Attendees will gain the skill necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the info and examples presented, and additional possible readings and resources. This will increase the insights into the leadership skill most real in unlocking the basic motivation of software development information workers, and will begin applying them in your context.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Day 1
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Creating high-performing teams and programs
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Day 2
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Building Large Solutions
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- 16 SEU
- 16 PDU
SAFe Agilist Exam
SA certification exam (multiple choice) link will be provided after completion of the course. Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam. Personal laptops or other mobile devices are required.
The details are as below:
- Exam name – SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice.
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 45.Passing score – 34 out of 45 (76%).
- Sample Test Questions available.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50. Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- 14+ years of experience in IT Industry mainly in Product Development, BFSI/Investment banking Domain
- 8 years of experience in Agile – Scrum, XP, Kanban
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Agile with certifications like SAFe Program Consultant, ,SAFe Agilist,Kanban Management Professional (KMP), CSP,CSPO,CSM
- SPC4 certified Agile Transformation Coach helping organization to become more efficient and productive using Agile Methodology.
- Specialized in Scrum, XP, Kanban adoption
- Trained 100+ professionals in Agile.
- Has demonstrated excellence in leading and managing multiple project teams having varied skill sets spread across different geographical locations such as Singapore, US and Europe