|03-04 Feb, 2018||Delhi/NCR||Madhur Kathuria||The Leela Ambience Hotel & Residences,National Highway, Gurugram||25,000/- +GST
- CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Who can attend
- Certification Process
- Course Content
- Trainer's Profile
Who is a Product Owner? Certified Scrum Product Owner® is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Development Team. How this is done may vary widely across organizations, Scrum Teams, and individuals. CSPO is the one responsible to interact with customers showing them value being delivered by product getting developed and have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are responsible for product and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities. The aspects and responsibilities of Product Owner can be understood on the basis of the indicators - Product owner with the help of Scrum Master and development team brings the success to any desired product vision or services to perfection. Product owner primarily modulates in delivering products and services in time. Designing of the most valuable products, ensuring the priorities & productivity for organisation is a chief role as a product owner. Being in an exceptional and accountable spot, Product Owner manages Product Backlog and analyse its progress for best possible outcome of the product.
- Business Managers
- IT Leadership
- IT Managers
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Sr Developer
- Business Analyst
- Senior Management
A succesful completion of two days workshop conducted by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST),and the acceptance of Scrum Alliance agreement entitles you for CSPO certification. There is no post workshop exam.
- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Basics
- Scrum Flow, the core components of the Scrum framework, and the Scrum vocabulary
- The principles/legs of empirical process control
- The work culture Scrum creates
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Scope of the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the team role in detail
- Understand why there is no project manager and no Agile product manager
- Product Vision
- Importance of having the product vision as an overarching goal galvanizing the entire Scrum team
- Desirable qualities of the vision and how it can be shaped
- Importance of carrying out just enough prep work
- Relationship between vision and product roadmap
- The different estimation levels in Scrum
- The accuracy of an estimate or precision of the estimate
- Estimates of size and duration
- Impact of pressuring team members to provide low estimates
- Difference between estimating and committing
- Product Backlog
- What is product backlog
- Product backlog grooming
- Importance and benefits of prioritizing the product backlog
- Implications of saying everything is mandatory
- Prioritization decisions
- Factors for proper prioritization of a product backlog
- Understand how much latitude to give a team in adjusting the sequence of work
- Release Management
- The goals and how to of release planning
- The product owners role in Scrum meetings, and how the Product Owner and Team collaborate
- Why sprints are timeboxed and protected
- Understand the concept of sustainable pace. Understand team commitment
- One of the only 10 experts on this planet with the triple certification of CST (Certified Scrum Trainer), CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach), and CAL1 (Certified Agile Leader) from Scrum Alliance and also the only one in India with these credentials.
- Worked with 300+ teams across 60+ organizations as a transformation consultant and trained and coached close to 12000+ associates in India, Europe and USA for past 11 years.
- Founded “Battlefield Agility” framework that has been successfully adopted across multiple areas of Product Development and IT Services in India.
- A global speaker, he has ben involved in agile conferences in India and other parts of the globe as a speaker.
- He has been a chair and speaker at various national and international conferences including Global Scrum Gathering Bengaluru 2016, Software Development Forum 2012 in KL, Malaysia, Regional Scrum Gathering India 2014, Scrum Gathering India Regional 2013 and Agile Tour events in India.