CSM – Certified Scrum Master
A scrum master is the facilitator for an agile development team. Scrum is a framework that allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile principles. The scrum master manages the process for how information is exchanged.
The core responsibilities of a Scrum Master include:
- Helping the Product Owner maintain the Product Backlog in a way that ensures the needed work is well understood so the team can continually make forward progress
- Helping the team to determine the definition of done for the product, with input from key stakeholders
- Coaching the team, within the Scrum principles, in order to deliver high-quality features for its product
- Promoting self-organization within the team
- Helping the Scrum Team to avoid or remove impediments to its progress, whether internal or external to the team
- Facilitating team events to ensure regular progress
- Educating key stakeholders in the product on Scrum principles
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellations received greater than 15 days would be offered full refund, after deduction of INR1500 as administration charges
- Cancellations received less than 15 days upto 7 days of the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to use the payment made agaist a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days but upto 4 days of the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellation less than 4 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY INFOGEEKS
- Infogeeks reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In all such registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
- You are advised to consult an Infogeeks agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- Infogeeks is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.