|03 - 04 Feb, 2018||Delhi/NCR||The Ginger Hotels, Noida||33,500/- +GST
|17 - 18 March, 2018||Delhi/NCR||Paharpur Business Centre, New Delhi or equivalent||30,000/- +GST
Early Bird offer ( valid till 15-Feb-18 )
In case of any query or issue faced during registration, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-7011019375
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- Course Content
- Course Deliverable
- Certification Exam
- Trainer's Profile
SASM – SAFe Advanced Scrum Master SAFe 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master Course with SASM Certification is a two-day course that prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a large scale agile implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise. The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Prerequisites All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 4 Scrum Master (SSM) Certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
- Day 1
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Day 2
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
- Attendee workbook
- Course Completion Certificate
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- 15 SEU
- 15 PDU
SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- Exam name – SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- Exam format – Multiple Choice;Multiple Select
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Advanced Scrum Master course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 60.Passing score – 42 out of 60 (70%).
- Sample Test Questions available.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50. Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- SAFe Program COnsultant with 14+ years of experience in IT Industry mainly in Product Development, BFSI/Investment banking Domain
- 8 years of experience in Agile – Scrum, XP, Kanban
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Agile with certifications like SPC4,SA,CSP,CSPO,CSM
- SPC4 certified Agile Transformation Coach helping organization to become more efficient and productive using Agile Methodology.
- Specialized in Scrum/XP adoption
- Trained 100+ professionals in Agile.
- Has demonstrated excellence in leading and managing multiple project teams having varied skill sets spread across different geographical locations such as Singapore, US and Europe