PSPO - Professional Scrum Produt Owner
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course is an intensive two-day training program on how to capitalize on software products and systems. The course is aimed to help participants minimize the total cost of ownership of their products and systems that would greatly benefit the organization.
Participants learn and crystallize this understanding through instruction and team-based exercises. The depth of the Product Owner’s accountability in delivering a successful project becomes clear from an Agile viewpoint on product management.
Our course is run according to the internationally approved training concept of scrum.org. This course is conducted by our certified Professional Scrum Trainers. You will get in-depth coaching to clear both PSPO I and PSPO II certifications. PSPO I reflects an intermediate understanding of Scrum fundamentals while PSPO II reflects an advanced understanding of Scrum.
Who can attend
The course is aimed at Product Owners, Stakeholders, Business Analysts and all others accountable for maximizing the value delivered by software products and services. We also suggest this training to experienced product managers and product owners wanting to enhance their business success with agile practices.
The PSPO course is spread across two-days and covers the following:
- Values of agile development
- Responsibilities of Product Owner
- Appropriate meetings with the Product Owner
- Compulsions of the Product Owner
- Leadership qualities of the Product Owner
- Understanding of business values incl. KPIs
- Measuring business value
- Product build up
- Relevance of user stories
- Setting and achieving strategic product goals
- Release strategies and planning with Scrum
- Estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Forecasting capability with Scrum
- Product development involving multiple teams
- Total cost of ownership
The Training cost includes -
- One FREE attempt of PSPO I ($200)
- Another FREE attempt of PSPO I ($200) if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class and unfortunately the participant doesn't pass.
- $200 discount on PSPO II
- 14 PDUs
- Student course material in hard copy
- Training reference guide as soft copy
The PSPO I and II level certifications are achieved on obtaining a minimum passing score in a rigorous assessment, which is held online.
- Number of Questions: 80
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Passing score: 85%